Friday, June 20, 2008

Vanity Hair Extensions Web Site


So ya! We have our web site for Vanity Hair Extensions up and it looks great! Donovan did the lay out and ThinkBox did the Design, We have participated in two fashion shows this past month. One for the grand opening of Elite/Pulse Management modeling agency, and the other for UtahBeats, a live DJ, Dance revolution featuring
3Six Maphia, they both were alot of fun, and we got some exposure for Vanity Hair Extensions! We are greatful for the opportunity to get our name oiut there!
To check us out just visit www.vanityhairextensions.com

1 comment:

J and Stac said...

Hey I checked out the website and blog, they look great! I love the story about Papa D and the homeless man....I teared up a bit, I have been so emotional lately! I think it's all this wedding planning and stress:) The blog looks good, I love to check it out!