Monday, June 1, 2009

May...or is it June??





















Suprise , Suprise, Suprise!! Another month has passed right before my life!!...
It was a great month, full of work and fun...
We went to SanDiego for Donovans 43rd birthday, We went to Moab and Mesa Verde for Memorial Day weekend, It was Jaci's 21st birhtday, We were still catching up from the salon remodel and addition we did in April, We moved into our new spot, with more room, its own entrance and COOLER!! Yeah for me and my hot flashes!! We saw friends and went to Club Allure to see Kiss Thiss...We went to a bees game, it was Mothers Day, My nephew made it home from his mission and my sister moved to Texas, Jory and Staci got a new wake board boat....
hmmmm I am certain there was more...
Any way here all the fun pics from our month!

No comments: