Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grandma Eastman


On October 31st , Grandma Eastman passed away. We were fortunate to have gone to Canada and see her in summer of 07. We took Paige and Kaden, and met other family members there to spend a few wonderful days at the Eastman Ranch, where Donovan spent many of his summers while growing up. It was my privledge for me to meet her for the first time, and I enjoyed the conversation and memories everyone was sharing about their life with Grandma Eastman. (It was said many times that Donovan was her favorite!) She lived a wonderful life, dedicted to her faith and her family. We will all miss her, she lives in our hearts forever. Thank you Grandma Eastman for being the inspiration you have been to all that meet you.

1 comment:

kimber said...

You are fortunate to have gone to Canada last summer. We are really sad we didn't get to go (I was having a baby), and unfortunately I have never even met Grandma Eastman. But she has lived a full and wonderful life.

Did you say that Barb moved to Utah?? What happened to getting married. I guess we need to call some family and get caught up.