Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
















So this year we got to have Paige and Kaden for Halloween! It’s the first time for us to be with them on Halloween! Paige was a "stitch witch" Kaden was a scary skeleton with a bloody, bony chest that pumped blood. They wore their costumes to school, and then we did the trunk or treat at the church, and dressed up the Hummer, and passed out candy to a bunch of people who had no idea who the new scary family was! Since we don’t go to church, they haven’t seen us before, so I got this funny vision in my head of all of us being the "strange family" like the Munsters or the Addams family...there were the Kids, Me, Donovan and Barb, all dressed scary, with this mysterious Hummer that was decorated "over the top" for this little function...we were a great photo op for a lot of people though... we had a great time and then went to Pizza Factory to eat, and then home to watch Sleepy Hollow....fun time!

3 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

HAHAHA!! I get what you were talking about now,how you looked like the creepy family that showed up. Oh boy thats funny! You guys look good though :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

ya i am so glad you posted some new pics! Halloween looked like alot of fun! you all looked great! Hope to see you all again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog! I am adding you to my list of friends! I see I am on yours....I am honored! :)